5/16/10

Madame Alexander Dolls, 8" Be My Teddy Bear, Signature Elvis Presley Product, Music Collection

Cheap Madame Alexander Dolls, 8" Be My Teddy Bear, Signature Elvis Presley Product, Music Collection Review







Madame Alexander Dolls, 8" Be My Teddy Bear, Signature Elvis Presley Product, Music Collection Feature


  • Be My Teddy Bear includes Wendy doll and plush Chaos the Bear
  • Wendy is wearing a black 50's era dancing skirt with a blue sweater and white blouse
  • Chaos the Bear is wearing a black leather motorcycle outfit
  • Wendy has blonde hair
  • An Elvis Presley Signature Product and part of the Music Collection




Madame Alexander Dolls, 8" Be My Teddy Bear, Signature Elvis Presley Product, Music Collection Overview


ITEM # 49860 Includes plush Chaos the Bear Size: 8.000 in. New in its original plastic




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 16, 2010 03:36:08

No comments:

Post a Comment