3/6/10

Bratz - Fashion Pixiez Cloe

Cheap Bratz - Fashion Pixiez Cloe Review




I am not normally a bratz fan. I think their rather ugly. However, my daughter whols 4 loves the Bratz. I must admit, I do love this doll. She is very beautiful. Kind of doll that I would've loved.




Bratz - Fashion Pixiez Cloe Feature


  • As Seen in the Bratz Theme F DVD. Glow-in-the-Dark Fashions & Wings.
  • Removable Wings. Mini Theme F Friend. Bonus Hair Clip for You.
  • Bonus Magic Wand with Real Glitter for You.




Bratz - Fashion Pixiez Cloe Overview


Straight from their latest DVD, the Bratz have made friends in the Pixie world. They are taking some fashion cues from their new pixie friends with removable, glow-in-the-dark wings and glow-in-the-dark fashions. You can join in on the fun with a magic wand for you that sprinkles real glitter. No batteries required. Measures 13".



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 06, 2010 19:29:16

No comments:

Post a Comment