3/30/10

Snap N' Style Ballerina Fashions

Cheap Snap N' Style Ballerina Fashions Review




I purchased this set in conjunction with the Snap 'N Style Grace Doll, also by Fisher Price. The purchase was for my 15 month-old niece. She loves playing with her new doll and the outfits (and so do her older siblings). The ballerina set was very cute, well-made, and durable. The pink color is fun and very girly, which I loved.

Children 18 months to three years will have a wonderful time with this set. It is an easy way to expand your Snap 'N Style wardrobe.

The only downside was the cost. It was overpriced and hard to find (I think I had to order through one of Amazon's sellers rather than directly from Amazon). The deliver arrived with no problems. The set just isn't cheap.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase.




Snap N' Style Ballerina Fashions Feature


  • Outfit for Snap N' Style friends
  • Beautiful tutu, ballet slippers, and tiara will outfit any Snap 'n Style Friend
  • There's even a dance bag to carry along




Snap N' Style Ballerina Fashions Overview


Beautiful tutu, ballet slippers, and tiara will outfit any Snap 'n Style Friend for a perfect dance performance! There's even a dance bag to carry along.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 30, 2010 02:14:09

No comments:

Post a Comment